We are thrilled to announce that Ethical Schoolwear has been named as an official supplier of school uniform for St Joseph's Primary School in Crossgar. The range includes PE bottoms, a heavy fleece and a reversible coat. The items can be ordered online and free pick-up is available from The Salon Shop on Kilmore Road, Crossgar.
As a business dedicated to sustainability and social responsibility, we are proud to exclusively sell school uniform, from manufacturers who are committed to ethical and environmentally conscious production.
We promise only to sell school uniform from manufacturers that:
- Are Ethical Trading Initiative certified
- Are B Corp certified
- Are Planet Mark certified
- Use as much recycled fabric as possible
- Are certified CarbonNeutral
- Are signed up to the Better Cotton Initiative
- Pay the living wages for the countries in which they operate
- Align their values with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Open up their factories to third-party independent inspection to ensure healthy and safe working practices, zero child labour and zero modern day slavery
- Take action to eradicate period poverty within their workforce
For every order a tree will be planted here on the smallholding near Listooder. If you sign up to receive email updates from us, we'll send you an email asking you to name your sapling. We plant the trees in late winter / early spring, to help ensure their success. Keep an eye on our socials to see your tree planted.
We are excited to work with St Joseph's and look forward to providing affordable and sustainable school uniform options for their pupils.